Monday, October 13, 2008

Fantasy

I am so honored to be guesting at Necessitae on October 15! The theme I was told was Fantasy, so I came up with some items to work within that!

A dragon hoodie, with a very cool dragon embroidered on the chest. The hood is lined with a Knights of the Roundtable Knit, which has knights and dragons and castles:

And what else? Some matching boxers:

This has been Abby's very favorite shirt, and I thought a custom of it was in order for this theme. It's a perfect princess from Farbnemix, on this fabulous purple sparkle cotton lycra. Can you get any more girly than that?

And this hoodie dress is Draya's, but I am offering a custom:


I adore that dark haired fairy and fairy kitty fabric. It's so vibrant and pretty!

So those are my creations for my guest stocking :) It all goes live on the 15th at 9pm eastern. I am just so honored to be asked, I love guesting!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I keep telling myself I can make a hoodie dress, i can make a hoodie dress. But you see i don't have any fairy cat fabric...oh the horror, Faith NEEDS that dress....it's so cute..no no i won't do it...LOL

lori said...

no wait, millie needs that dress! pink and has kitties and fairies -- doesn't get much more perfect than that! i'd better not show it to her in case i miss it!