Thursday, June 18, 2009

Summer Time!

Summer is a really busy time around our house, and time just seems to slip away too quickly!

Abby has swim lessons coming up in a couple of weeks now, and needed some more swim class appropriate swimsuits. So today I got cracking on those.

I did make Abby two one pieces, and Andraya a one-piece, but their favorites were the two-piece suits I made them. Andraya put it on, and said, "Oh! You made me a broken swim suit! Like my dora broken swim suit!" I said, "Why is it broken?" And she relied, "See mama, it's broken right here, where my tummy sticks out!" I love kids and the way their minds work :)



I am so pleased with how they turned out, and now the girls are set for summer, playing in the sprinkler and in the pool!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They're so cute showing their little tummies. Any chance of posting a photo where they're playing doctor on their tummies?