Thursday, February 12, 2009

Mr. Roboto

I am so pleased to guest at Necessitae for their stocking on the 15th! It's such a great group of artisans.

The theme is loosely "Mr. Roboto," and I had some perfect knit fabrics on my shelves for that theme! I had fun cutting into these for spring and summer outfits. I love how both outfits are sort of retro versions of robots, they just make me smile.

First off, a 3T set, raglan tee and board length shorts with embroidered pocket:


I found this little guy to embroider, I think he's a good match, and he is so cute!


A size 6 raglan and boxers set:


And of course, my standby, little bitty boxers! In 3T:


And 4T:


I cannot wait to see what the other vendors come up with for this theme! It will all be available in their cart at 9PM on Sunday the 15th!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those boxers and that print. I have to get a serger so I can do more work with knits. Good luck with your show and keep up the great work.

Erin said...

LOVE the blue and red robots! Too bad you don't have any in 18 months...

:)