Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines!

Ah, the day of love...and the day of the sugar rush around here!

The girlies had great parties at their school, and came home exhausted, full of candy and sugar, and toting bags of valentines from their classmates each. They wore their Valentine Shirts I made them a few weeks ago, and just melted my heart walking around school in their semi-matchy matchy outfits. I do love having two little girls to coordinate.

Daddy got each of them a candy valentine, and they gobbled those up as soon as they were opened. Tonight you can tell they are coming off the sugar high, and will be crashing hard for bed!

I was a bad mama for valentines for their classmates. I had wonderful aspirations of crafting homemade valentines with them, but in the end the Dollar Store valentines with Dora and the Backyardigans won out for convenience!

I hope you all had a wonderful and loving Valentine's Day!

No comments: