Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Monsters are Coming!

I have been sewing up a storm in preparation for my first stocking with KandF Shops on Friday, February 8! I am so excited by the theme for that week...which is Monsters!

One of my all time favorite boyish print is the cotton interlock ooga booga monsters. I love love love it. So much that I have plowed through about 10 yards of it. Sadly, I have only a little left, and part of that went into this set for boys:



I really hope the person who snags this will enjoy it as much as I do! I found this cute little monster guy for one pocket:


And digitized Ooga Booga for the other:




Also, I used a little of this stacked monster knit to make, what else? Boxers :)


I hope to get a monster dress done for the girl monster lovers out there like my daughter, but time is limited as always!

No comments: