Thursday, September 18, 2008

The girls best friends

I am just plowing through custom orders right now, getting caught up more everyday! I am just having a little happy mama reflection today.

We feel so lucky to have two sweet little girls, and we also love their best friends :) It's so sweet to see the girls with their puppies, and see how much they baby them and love them.

Andraya and Whip:


Abby and Stretch:


It's funny to me how each of the dogs has really adopted a favorite girl! You can tell how much Whip loves to play with Draya, and Stretch always runs for Abby. It's quite sweet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so cute. And on a side note our neighbors dachshund is also named Stretch, must be a popular name for "hot dogs" LOL

Madaline Jane said...

Ah too cute! Draya is getting so big now. Really they both are. I can't believe how much older they look. I'm very impressed that your puppies do so well with your girls. My puppy is still nipping like crazy. I think she is under the impression it's a game.