Monday, September 15, 2008

Ridiculously Excited

I am so excited! I have been working behind the scenes on some great collaborations with some other WAHMs, and they are coming together!!

Later this month, I will have the honor of sewing up some shirts to go with gorgeous yarn from Nurturing Threads. Stacy and Jessica are awesome mamas, and I cannot wait to see what colorways Stacy comes up with to match the fabrics I sent! And I am quite lucky that I will have the opportunity to pet some of their lovely yarn while sewing up shirts to match it! I guarantee I won't drool on it though :)

And I have decided to take the knitting plunge. It's just too tempting! I am taking a beginning knitting class the first week of October, so we'll see how that goes!! I hope I have more success than Sarah, but I am not holding my breath yet! ;) If not, I have plenty of knitting friends to send my lovely yarn collection on to where it will be loved and used!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't mean to discourage you from trying, i don't know what it is about knitting i just couldn't get it. It really stumps me honestly. GOOD LUCK!

Hilary said...

Me, too Sarah!! I just hope it clicks this time! :heart: I have tried and tried. Your comment just made me giggle! :)

TopazGirl said...

I cannot wait to see your NT collab stuff!! And YAY for learning to knit! :)