Monday, September 8, 2008

Recent Work, and my favorite thing to make!

I just finished up another custom order, with some very fun things included in it!!


This customer requested one of my very favorite things to make, a bamboo velour baby lap tee:

I just adore making these. As many of you know, bamboo velour is the softest and silkiest fuzzy fabric ever. It's so nice and snuggly. And making these tiny little tops out of it just gives me baby lust!


Some other things for the same customer included this VW mock layer tee:


And an Ooga Booga mock layer tee:

I love to do these mock layer tees with the last bits of my popular and super cute fabrics. It allows me to use the final scraps of these great knits, and I just think they are adorable!

I am excited for my stocking tomorrow evening, I can't wait to see what my next custom customers design!

No comments: