Friday, September 26, 2008

Supergirls!

The girls love to run around with a playsilk tied around their necks, yelling, "SUPERGIRLS!!!" and jumping all around. It cracks me up!

Awhile back, I ran across a seller who makes pretend capes. I filed her away in my etsy favorites, and decided to finally splurge and just order them. The seller is fabulous, and I received these custom capes very quickly! I highly recommend Superfly Kidz! Of course, it was easy to decide that they would most definitely love the princess capes!




Aren't they just cute? The capes are very well made, I was very happy. The crowns on the back are so perfect, and I love how the two capes are reversed :) And they were thrilled when we got them in the mail!

Andraya has finally adopted a favorite toy. I was really wondering if she was just going to be one of those kids that never did that! Abby goes through phases of what is her favorite, but ever since she was about 1, she has had one favorite toy or another that she drug everywhere with her (the most consistent being Normal Baby - her name for a dolly she has). But Draya never did that. Until now.

She got the cutest little dolly, that is a princess doll with hair. It's just a cheaper Little Mommy Doll, even though I had tried to provide her with a favorite doll in her Bitty Baby and Chou Chou dolls, she was having none of that. What is ironic is Normal Baby is a Little Mommy Doll with no hair. I just think those dolls are so perfectly loveable.

Here she is, their first official photo together:


And a lot of times I will catch her just sitting there loving on this baby. It's so cute!


I made a huge mistake the first night we had this baby though! I was holding it (babysitting it), and I picked up a brush and just starting brushing her hair, it was a little tousled. Draya came flying in and just started yelling at me! "NO COMB BABY HAIR MOMMY! NO COMB BABY HAIR!!" Apparently that was NOT allowed :) She was soo disgruntled, she grabbed her baby from me, and made a big show of rubbing her hands over her head and messing the hair back up to undo the damage I had done. It took all I had to not bust out laughing, but she was so serious, I knew that would just make it worse! Now the poor dolly is just destined to have messy hair forever.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Faith still hasn't picked one particular baby, but she loves them all. She is obsessed with all things baby. We have to put PJs on whatever baby she is taking to bed, what fun it is to shove mini mouse into a pair of pajamas...LOL...
Draya reminds me so much of Faith, with the little squinted up face in the picture w/ her baby.
Wish we lived close so they could be playmates.

Anonymous said...

Oh! That is just too cute about the doll. What a sweetie :)