Thursday, September 11, 2008

A little something extra....

I always struggle with in stock items, when to embellish and when to not embellish?? On one hand, sweet little matchings sets are the things I love most for my daughters, but at the same time, when the shirt only goes with one pair of pants, I feel the need for more mix and match-ability.

So I try to be flexible with customers and their wants for coordination in the tops and bottoms. So when a mama asked if I could add an owl embroidery to my owl wool set, I was happy to oblige!

It's so sweet with this little detail, just the perfect little extra something:


I was surfing around reading a blog the other day (and to be honest, I can't remember which one or I would give credit), and the blogger had posted a picture of herself. It's funny that I read blogs and get a mental picture of the author, and then a lot of times I am surprised in one way or another at how off my mental picture can be.

So I resolved to post a picture of myself. Of course when I decide to do this is a day when my husband won't be home, and my four year old has deemed the camera too "complicated and I don't want to touch it" and my two year old is not looking like a good option.

So, here I am - in all my self photograph glory:

This is me, the author of this blog! And yes, it took some creative cropping to remove the background I blog in - our office/playroom that has a constant supply of toys scattered about. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't know why but i thought for sure you must be blond ... LOL nice picture and i totally hear ya on the constant scattered toys, and i only have 1 kiddo.